Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Logitech LX7 Wireless Mouse

The Logitech LX7 wireless mouse is a top of the line wireless mouse. It is sleek and stylish and has great response.

Along with the standard forward and back buttons it also sports side to side scrolling via the scroll wheel and Tilt Wheel Plus Zoom™.

I like this device for all the above reasons but most of all I like this device for two reasons. One is the invisible laser. This can be tricky the first time you see it (in a manner of speaking) because we are all accustomed to seeing that bright red laser. Well, no more. You can actually stare into this one and not burn your retinas out. This invisible laser also saves on battery power. Logitech says 8 months but I have not had it that long so I cannot really say. Logitech also boasts the mouse will go longer than 8 months if you use the optional power button on the bottom. Again, something we will need to wait and see on.

The receiver (which you see to the left) is very compact and works nicely with either desktops or laptop computers.

I do like the overall feel and function to this mouse. I have purchased it for some of the people I support and they have also responded positively to the device. I would say you are very safe in purchasing this mouse. For a MSRP of $39.99 you really cannot go wrong.

No comments: