Sunday, February 12, 2006

Curious George

This was a very nice movie for kids from 2-6 years old. Every once in a while though I would catch a whiff of something that was not popcorn or candy...hmmm. George was very cute (as you could tell by listening to the moms in the audience coo over every little cute monkey face he made) and I thought Will Farell and Drew Barrymore did a nice job. I found myself chuckling more than my 2 year old. There was nothing scary in this movie at all (although a 4 year old girl next to me covered her eyes the entire time) and it kept almost every kids attention throughout.
This will definetly be a DVD purchase for this household when it is released.
I give it 4 monkeys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will you be taking the boy to Aquamarine next, that comes out tomorrow in theatres, will this be your next movie reveiw?
Love ya, MS!

Karl Kindseth said...

I have not heard of this but I will look in to it. He sure likes movies.