Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Book Review: Missing Persons

I finished this book a couple of weeks ago, it was plenty good. Steven White has written a series of books about Alan Gregory. This one is like the 30-11th or something in the series.

The book takes place in Boulder, CO, the former home of JonBenet Ramsey. This book has may indirect references to JonBenet's murder. The teenage girl who is one of the missing persons (she maybe have been kidnapped or ran away, get the book) is a former classmate of JonBenet's.

Anyway, lots of people go missing. The people have no apparent connection to one another. There is a good cop, a bad cop, and most of all a story and is interesting enough that I looked forward to getting back into the story.

Oh, and there are a few people with mental illness in the book, which is always entertaining for me :)

I liked it enough that I'm going to get a few more of the series of eleventy-seven to interact with soon.

Jason

No comments: