Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Global Warming ruined my haircut!

Al Gore will have you believe this is an SUV spewing global warming gases. I am thinking its a volcano. Either way I am sure Americans will be blamed for it: Chile Volcano

Does global warming cause earthquakes too? Japan Quakes

Oh...no, the Myanmar Cyclone. That is global warming: Myanmar

The Obama/Clinton race is over? That must be global warming!

Global warming causes incest. It made this guy a monster (he denies it): Monster I dunno...like he says, he could have killed all the children he had with his daughter but since he didn't...he is not a monster. I am going to send him a Hallmark fathers day card.

Global warming changes Microsoft business direction! Go!

Dang global warming...it ruins everything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness someone shares my view on "Not a monster" story...Scary beings out there but according to him he's Mr Congeniality. Sign my name also on the Hallmark.

Take care

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I will do that. I think you are also my first commenter on my site. I am betting you got it from Julie S. :) You should win a prize or something for this. K