Monday, October 01, 2007

Ramada Inn, Fargo ND

I usually don't have many nice things to say about Fargo. I am sure it would have a more pleasant area secured in my head if I didn't drive up there and back in 48 hour (or less) time frames.

We visited this weekend for the wedding of Heidi Erickson and Doug Nelson. It was a wonderful wedding (except for my hyperactive 3 year old) and a great reception. The reception was held at the Ramada Inn Suites in Fargo. A very nice facility.

We also stayed here overnight and I must say, the room was clean (exceptionally), the food was good and the service was good. $99 got me an overnight stay with a wetbar, king size bed and a great shower. I usually shower for about 3 minutes, but I was in for a good 15 minutes on this one. It had a massaging shower head....ohhhhh, nice.

Here is the hotel. The mall is across the street and there are a lot of food options close by.







Here is the room (not ours, but close to it). Very nice with a really big window that would have had a nice view if it were over looking something other than prairie land and construction.

Overall, a very nice stay and I will stay here again if I find a need to be in Fargo, ND.

No comments: