Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Global Warming - I'm Melting

You may not like it, you may think it's conservatives poo pooing AlGore and his PowerPoint of filth, and you may think Manhattan will end up under twenty feet of water by 2020. If you think this...you are wrong. Yes...I said it. It's my blog, so there.

Read on all you nay sayers:
Global Warming is Natural

Read some more:
Al Gore is a Green House Gasbag - I really could not say it better.
And:
I have never believed it and I never will. For all those people saying the planet is warming...good. It is six below zero outside my front door. When it warms another .2 degrees by 2020, then maybe I can go outside in a t-shirt.
The last "little ice age" led to famine, war and disease. This was at the same time as the Dark Ages. Remember that? Read history much? It got cold and it was quite difficult to grow crops and feed all the people. This was due to the earth cooling. I personally do not need a rabid squirrel biting me because it thinks I am an acorn. The plague is something I can do without.
Bring on the warmth. Crops will grow, people will flourish and there will be love surrounding us...ok, maybe not love everywhere. Just most places...Like Best Buy and the Italian Pie Shoppe....mmmm, I Fries!

No comments: