Monday, January 15, 2007

It has been a while...

Lots has happened since...well November 20th is when my dad last blogged. I last blogged October 17th! That is terrible. What has happened...well, we had another baby, I finished up for the season with the Eagan High School Girls swim team, had my birthday, had my sons birthday, Christmas, New Years and a Baptism. There were a whole lot of other little events in their too. Like procuring my XBox 360...SWEET.

Just got done blowing snow. Finally we have snow. Where the snowmobiles are, there is no snow (which figures). I am glad we have some. It is pretty out. Ahhh.... The really nice thing is I don't have to work today so I did not have to drive in this. I am sure my outlook on this snowstorm would be different if I were driving around in it.

Valentines is coming up! Ready for it? No? Me neither. But I will be.

Gopher hockey is still cruising. Yeah, they lost to WI...so what. They were going to lose at some point. They split in WI so that is a big plus. We are heading to the Gophers and North Dakota Fighting Sue games in a couple of weeks. We have our fantastic babysitting all setup and we are ready to go! St Cloud is in February...I think they will be the tougher of the two. Check out all the Gopher information here.

More later, hopefully before 3 more months go by...

No comments: